Thursday, January 19, 2012

Canon PowerShot sounded like a great gift ... UNTIL I opened the box!!!

Canon PowerShot sounded like a great gift ... UNTIL I opened the box!!! Video Clips. Duration : 1.02 Mins.


So I got a really sweet Canon PowerShot ELPH 100 HS as a replacement camera after my new (to me) 2 year old mixed black lab Angus got his paws on my old digital camera. I took the camera home and immediately opened the box. I was eager to get busy taking pictures of him since I only had a few of him before he destroyed my old camera. So imagine my surprise when I dIscovered what was inside!!! (see video) Maybe this was a not so subtle hint from my mother. So if you liked this video, check out my other one with some cute, adorable, shaggy mutts!!! www.youtube.com

Keywords: Canon (company), Camera, Christmas, Funny, Presents, Amen, powershot, ELPH, 100, HS, Digital, Photography, Hallelujah, Holiday, Great, Gift, End, Shop, Black, Lab, Labradors, Dogs, ymca, raining, men, Puppy, returned, returns, no, babies, baby, Pet, Cute, Laughing, Infant, Greg, Slavens, High School, William Hung, Gonnabes, soulsearch, Martha, Wash, Gerri, Halliwell, rupaul, Young, Divas, Dance, Anthem, Gay, Village, People, Disco, Bill, Board, Rhino, Records, Izora, Armstead, Bridget, Jones's, Diary, Spice, Girls, NRJ, Music, Awards, Best Buy, Best, Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment