Friday, February 17, 2012

L Shape 3/4 Wig Tutorial

L Shape 3/4 Wig Tutorial Tube. Duration : 8.95 Mins.


Hey YouTubers!! This was my first attempt doing the L part. All items are listed below: Dome Cap, Black thread and curved needles Model Model EGO II 14in Saga Remy Gold 10s Canon Powershot Elph 100 HS Check out part II: www.youtube.com Music From: BeatsRoyaltyFree.com Thanks for watching!! Please subscribe Follow me on Twitter: @JazzygulRachel twitter.com Friend me on Facebook: www.facebook.com **If you are a COMPANY/BUSINESS and wish to contact me to review a product, etc, please do not hesitate to contact me at: jazzygul@gmail.com

Keywords: Weave, Hair Weave, Wig, Style, Beauty, L-shape, U-part, 3/4 wig, Model Model EGO II, Saga Remy Gold, tutorial, quick weave, Canon Powershot, jazzygul32, Fashion Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment